Here you can read part 1
- figure – contains an image and used to group it with its caption figcaption
- figcaption – provides information about the image and it must be child of the figure element
- mark – The mark element represents a run of text in one document marked or highlighted. You can change its style in CSS
- code – The code element represents a fragment of computer code.
- abbr – The abbr element represents an abbreviation or acronym, optionally with its expansion.
- br – represents a line break
- address – The address element represents the contact information for its nearest article or body element ancestor.
- hr – represents a horizontal line, a paragraph-level thematic break
- Section can be used inside a web page or an article
- Article is a stand alone content and make sense by itself
- div is a section of a document/ a generic container. It is useful to group elements for styling. It is a block element.
- span is used to style part of a sentence/text or manipulate it with JS. It is an inline element.
- HTML – Semantic Elements PART 2
- HTML – Semantic Elements PART I
- HTML – Global & non-global attributes